Is Your iPhone X Volume Button Not Working?
Is your iPhone X volume button not working? Is your iPhone X volume too loud or too low? Are you aware that there might me some hardware or software problem with your iPhone. Don’t worry, we are here to help, we provide volume button repair and replace service no matter the problem. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our certified technician or stop by our office.
Your iPhone X volume is too loud or too quiet, and you want to change it, but it refuses to work with either or both of your volume keys. This may be a sign of a big problem with hardware or a slight software glitch. Before you squeeze your iPhone to death, give the tips below a try. Here are some fast ways to repair the Not Working iPhone Volume Button.
How To Fix iPhone X Volume Buttons?
Below are the list of tips for iPhone X volume button repair at home. You can try these steps by yourself.
Press Your Volume Up & Down Buttons repeatedly
Your Up & Down volume keys on iPhone X are firmly pressed many times. Ensure that you alternate between the two. If your volume indicator appears on your screen, that means a loose connection inside your iPhone is most likely. This can also solve the problem, but if issues occur again you should go to the iPhone X repair shop.
Reboot iPhone X
By using the power button, switching your iPhone off. For most of the problems you will encounter with your device, this usually works, so try this first to see what happens. but if issues occur again you should go to the iPhone X repair shop.
Update Your iPhone X To Latest IOS
You can update if you are not on the latest version of iOS by following these steps:
- Plug in a power source from your device and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap setting on your iPhone X
- Go to general on your iPhone x
- Select software update on your iPhone X
- If it is available to you, tap ‘Download and Install’.
This should solve the problem, which most definitely means that it was a problem with software and not a problem with hardware.
This is also a great stress reliever, but you can cause harm to your iPhone if you squeeze too hard. Squeeze the thumb on the top corner of the unit simultaneously, using your dominant hand, when pushing one of the volume keys. Do this a few times, and see if your computer displays the volume indicator. This is a temporary patch, maybe. Your phone could experience a loose internal link if you see the button starting to function again.
Why Choose us?
- Clear Communication: We always try to make the customer understand what we do and what is needed to be done upfront.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, important documents, financial information. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your important data, we keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are fastest and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple and Microsoft validating the skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done in a systematic manner.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
We serve clients from all over McKinney neighborhoods including McKinney Adriatica Villas, McKinney Avalon, McKinney Barcelona, McKinney Bloomdale Estates, McKinney Bluffs of Winding Creek, McKinney Brightwood, McKinney Brookside at Winding Creek, Brookstone,McKinney Brookview, McKinney Cambridge, McKinney Canterbury, McKinney Cascades, McKinney Chapel Hill, McKinney Chapel Trails, McKinney Coronado Village, McKinney Craig Ranch, McKinney Creek Hollow, McKinney Creekview Estates, McKinney Crimson Ridge, McKinney Del Webb at Trinity Falls, McKinney Eldorado Heights, McKinney Emerald Heights, McKinney Enclave at Hidden Creek, McKinney Erwin Farms, McKinney Estates at Craig Ranch West, McKinney Estates of Verona, McKinney Fairways North at Westridge, McKinney Falcon Creek, McKinney Flagstone, McKinney Greens of McKinney, McKinney Harbor at Adriatica Condos, McKinney Hardin Lake, McKinney Harvest Bend, McKinney Heatherwood, McKinney Heights at Westridge, McKinney Hemmingway at Craig Ranch, McKinney Heritage Bend, and many more.
We also cover McKinney 75013, McKinney 75069, McKinney 75070, McKinney 75071, McKinney 75072, McKinney 75454.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
q. Where is the volume button on iPhone X?
a. On iPhone X the volume button is on the left side of the iPhone.
q. How do I fix the volume button on my iPhone X?
a. You can try the steps mentions above to fix volume button on your iPhone X.
q. Where can I go to fix my volume button on my iPhone X?
a. To fix volume buttons issue on your iPhone X, you can go to IFIXHUT. There provide volume button repair service to all models of iPhones.
q. How do I adjust volume without volume button on iPhone X?
a. You can use assistive touch on your iPhone X to adjust volume without using volume button.
q. How do I increase volume on my iPhone X?
a. You can press volume up button to increase volume on your iPhone X.