Unresponsive or Frozen Touchscreen is one of the most frequently seen iPhone repair problem. Generally speaking , there are two distinct reasons for the unresponsive iPhone x touch screen. Malfunction of motherboard rails or modules. Or touch failure triggered by screen failure, which can be easily repaired by replacing a new display assembly with a new one.If your have touch problem on your iPhone X, reach out to us and we will make sure your iPhone X works perfectly.
Is the touchscreen of your iPhone X Series iPhone not working properly, slow to respond, or somehow not working? You aren’t alone, if so, Some of our readers almost instantly mention issues with their iPhone X Series after unboxing. We expect to see a few glitches and quirks causing problems when the iPhone X Series releases. One problem we didn’t expect to see, however, was that we should actually use the touchscreen.
The iPhone X screen often freezes completely, becoming utterly unresponsive to any user engagement at all. Fortunately, there is a easy solution available, so you can resolve the issue reasonably easily if you find that your iPhone X is randomly unresponsive and the screen does not appear to be working. Make sure your iPhone X monitor is clean before everything else, and there is no improperly fitted screen protector or case on the unit that might prevent the screen from being sensitive to touch. You’re in the domain of the unresponsive monitor troubleshooting that we’ll discuss here, assuming the iPhone X screen is clean and there is no obstruction.
How To Fix iPhone X Touchscreen Problem?
- Remove case or screen protector
- Don’t use iPhone on very low or very high temperature
- Restart your iPhone X
- Update IOS to most latest version
- Turn off 3D touch from the settings
- Return iPhone X back to factory setting
- Backup and restore your iPhone X
Why Choose Our iPhone X Touch Screen Repair Service?
- Clear Communication: We always try to make the customer understand what we do and what is needed to be done upfront.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, important documents, financial information. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your important data, we keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are fastest and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple and Microsoft validating the skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done in a systematic manner.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
We serve clients from all over McKinney neighborhoods including McKinney Adriatica Villas, McKinney Avalon, McKinney Barcelona, McKinney Bloomdale Estates, McKinney Bluffs of Winding Creek, McKinney Brightwood, McKinney Brookside at Winding Creek, Brookstone,McKinney Brookview, McKinney Cambridge, McKinney Canterbury, McKinney Cascades, McKinney Chapel Hill, McKinney Chapel Trails, McKinney Coronado Village, McKinney Craig Ranch, McKinney Creek Hollow, McKinney Creekview Estates, McKinney Crimson Ridge, McKinney Del Webb at Trinity Falls, McKinney Eldorado Heights, McKinney Emerald Heights, McKinney Enclave at Hidden Creek, McKinney Erwin Farms, McKinney Estates at Craig Ranch West, McKinney Estates of Verona, McKinney Fairways North at Westridge, McKinney Falcon Creek, McKinney Flagstone, McKinney Greens of McKinney, McKinney Harbor at Adriatica Condos, McKinney Hardin Lake, McKinney Harvest Bend, McKinney Heatherwood, McKinney Heights at Westridge, McKinney Hemmingway at Craig Ranch, McKinney Heritage Bend, and many more.
We also cover McKinney 75013, McKinney 75069, McKinney 75070, McKinney 75071, McKinney 75072, McKinney 75454.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
q. How much does it cost to fix an iPhone X touchscreen?
a. The cost to fix an iPhone X touchscreen depends upon the problem it has. It ranges from $69.00 to $129.00.
q. How do I fix the touchscreen on my iPhone X?
a. You can try the steps mentioned above to fix touchscreen on my iPhone X. If that didn’t work you might want to go to the iPhone X repair shop.
q. Does iPhone X has touch disease?
a. Yes, iPhone X has touch disease. You can try steps mentioned above to resolve touchscreen issue.
q. How do I fix iPhone X cracked screen?
a. To repair cracked screen on iPhone X is not possible, so we repair it.
q. Does Apple fixes iPhone X touchscreen for free?
a. Apple had a iPhone X screen recall program, it’s already ended. They don’t do it no more.