Is Your iPhone X Power Button Not Working?
Is your iPhone X power button not working? Is your iPhone X power button malfunctioning? Don’t worry, we are here to help. We power power button repair and replacement service to all models of iPhone at a great price. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our Apple certified technician or stop by our office.
Power button is the most important button on iPhone X since it doesn’t have any home button. It is very exhausting if the power button on your iPhone X stopped working, there is a short term solution that you can use which functions as power button, and it is called assistive touch.
How To Use Assistive Touch In iPhone X?
Go to settings on your iPhone X
Click on Accessibility
Click on Touch
Switch on Assistive Touch
Assistive touch is just a short term solution for power button problem on iPhone X. Sooner or later you will be needing a permanent solution which is fixing a power button. You can reach out to IFIXHUT at McKinney. We provide all kinds of hardware and software repair service regarding iPhone X power button. We also provide warranty on all of our power button repair service so, you don’t have to worry about having same problem in future.
How Can The Power Button On Your iPhone X Stops Working?
- Liquid damage
- Water damage
- Corrupted IOS
- Broken button
- Logic board issue
Why Choose us?
- Clear Communication: We always try to make the customer understand what we do and what is needed to be done upfront.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, important documents, financial information. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your important data, we keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are fastest and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple and Microsoft validating the skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done in a systematic manner.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
We serve clients from all over McKinney neighborhoods including McKinney Adriatica Villas, McKinney Avalon, McKinney Barcelona, McKinney Bloomdale Estates, McKinney Bluffs of Winding Creek, McKinney Brightwood, McKinney Brookside at Winding Creek, Brookstone,McKinney Brookview, McKinney Cambridge, McKinney Canterbury, McKinney Cascades, McKinney Chapel Hill, McKinney Chapel Trails, McKinney Coronado Village, McKinney Craig Ranch, McKinney Creek Hollow, McKinney Creekview Estates, McKinney Crimson Ridge, McKinney Del Webb at Trinity Falls, McKinney Eldorado Heights, McKinney Emerald Heights, McKinney Enclave at Hidden Creek, McKinney Erwin Farms, McKinney Estates at Craig Ranch West, McKinney Estates of Verona, McKinney Fairways North at Westridge, McKinney Falcon Creek, McKinney Flagstone, McKinney Greens of McKinney, McKinney Harbor at Adriatica Condos, McKinney Hardin Lake, McKinney Harvest Bend, McKinney Heatherwood, McKinney Heights at Westridge, McKinney Hemmingway at Craig Ranch, McKinney Heritage Bend, and many more.
We also cover McKinney 75013, McKinney 75069, McKinney 75070, McKinney 75071, McKinney 75072, McKinney 75454.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
q. Where is the power button on iPhone X?
a. Power button on the iPhone X is on the right side on your iPhone.
q. How do I turn on my iPhone X?
a. You can press and hold the power button on your iPhone until you see the apple logo on the screen.
q. Why is the power button on my iPhone X not working?
a. If your power button is not working try hard resetting it. If it didn’t work after that you can go to the repair shop.
q. How to restart an iPhone X without power button?
a. To restart an iPhone X without power button turn on assistive touch and tap on the device menu, click on more and choose restart.
q. How often should I power off my iPhone X?
a. You can power off your iPhone X every once in a while. Research has shown that, restarting iPhone X makes it run smoother and faster.
q. Is it bad to turn off your iPhone X?
a. It’s not bad to turn off your iPhone X, Research has shown that, restarting iPhone X makes it run smoother and faster.