The ring / silent switch on the side of the iPhone starts to malfunction sometimes. You may think the system is set to silent when this iPhone silent button no longer works, but then it rings at the worst time possible. How can you fix this broken switch? Don’t worry, we are here to help. We provide volume buttons repair service to all models of iPhone at a very affordable price.
If you have an iPhone X, you’ve probably used it to stream a Netflix movie or show, listen to music on Spotify or Apple Music, or even watch a YouTube video or two. The built-in speakers of the system make it simple to do this, particularly if you don’t have a pair of headphones nearby, and the sound quality is pretty good to boot.
There are some times, however, when turning the sound on can be uncomfortable or even inappropriate, for instance while you are at a meeting or at a library.
How To Mute Your iPhone X?
Locate the switch above the volume buttons on the left-hand side of your iPhone. Move this turn so that the orange indicator is shown. This puts your iPhone in silent mode, meaning texts and voice calls will not ring out loud.
Note that allowing silent mode when watching a video or listening to music will automatically silence the sound playing. Allowing this before you start playing music or videos, however, will not mute the sound.
Why Choose Our iPhone X Mute Switch Repair Service?
- Clear Communication: We always try to make the customer understand what we do and what is needed to be done upfront.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, important documents, financial information. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your important data, we keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are fastest and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple and Microsoft validating the skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done in a systematic manner.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
We serve clients from all over McKinney neighborhoods including McKinney Adriatica Villas, McKinney Avalon, McKinney Barcelona, McKinney Bloomdale Estates, McKinney Bluffs of Winding Creek, McKinney Brightwood, McKinney Brookside at Winding Creek, Brookstone,McKinney Brookview, McKinney Cambridge, McKinney Canterbury, McKinney Cascades, McKinney Chapel Hill, McKinney Chapel Trails, McKinney Coronado Village, McKinney Craig Ranch, McKinney Creek Hollow, McKinney Creekview Estates, McKinney Crimson Ridge, McKinney Del Webb at Trinity Falls, McKinney Eldorado Heights, McKinney Emerald Heights, McKinney Enclave at Hidden Creek, McKinney Erwin Farms, McKinney Estates at Craig Ranch West, McKinney Estates of Verona, McKinney Fairways North at Westridge, McKinney Falcon Creek, McKinney Flagstone, McKinney Greens of McKinney, McKinney Harbor at Adriatica Condos, McKinney Hardin Lake, McKinney Harvest Bend, McKinney Heatherwood, McKinney Heights at Westridge, McKinney Hemmingway at Craig Ranch, McKinney Heritage Bend, and many more.
We also cover McKinney 75013, McKinney 75069, McKinney 75070, McKinney 75071, McKinney 75072, McKinney 75454.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
q. How do I mute my iPhone X?
a. You can use mute switch on your iPhone X to mute your iPhone. Mute switch is on the top left side of iPhone X, above the volume up button.
q. Where can I repair mute switch for my iPhone X?
a. You can go to IFIXHUT to repair mute switch on your iPhone X.
q. Where is my mute button on my iPhone X?
a. Mute switch is on the top left side of iPhone X, above the volume up button.
q. How do I repair iPhone X mute switch?
a. You can try force rebooting your iPhone X, It it didn’t solve the issue with mute switch, you can go to iPhone X repair shop.